Each child is a gift.
How do you as an educational professional or parent, help each child navigate through his/her unique educational journey?
As stated in my book, In The Way They Should Go - Foundational Truths Which Undergird Approaches To Instruction That Guide Learning, Encourage Understanding and Enhance Student Performance, "Our charge as parents and teachers is to harvest within a cocoon of love and encouragement, the gifting that lies within each child." As students are ushered into 21st century learning, our goal maintains to promote proficiency and mastery in the classroom. However, this goal extends to not only acquire knowledge, but to increase motivation based on understanding.
How do we facilitate instruction as we challenge learners to pursue avenues that lead to favorable learning outcomes? What does that look like?
Would you like facilitation that encourages your staff's mindset to a higher level when it comes to understanding student learning differences, which directly impacts student instruction?
Do you experience the challenges of conflict in the workplace the impedes productivity?
Have you ever asked any of these questions or encountered any of the following situations:
- Does your staff lack interest, excitement and clarity as they work with diverse learning populations?
- Your child participates well during class; yet, struggles on quizzes and tests.
- Your student has been diagnosed as ADD or ADHD. How do you adjust instruction to best address his or her specific need?
- Are you a school or childcare administrator, seeking to strengthen the instructional atmosphere of your learning community?
Nelms Educational Consulting Services LLC, supports families through personalized education while assisting to harvest the gifts in each child or student by giving you:
- Regulation and implementation plans for students who are easily distracted or have difficulty focusing.
- Assistance with test preparation for ACT/SAT
- Organizational/study skill training
- Special education support
- General Education Support
Contact me today for your FREE educational screening.
662 202-8582 An Oxford Mississippi Business